We’d like to bring your attention to the upcoming event that is likely to become a landmark event for anyone interested in health and wellness applications of brain science.
Top 10 Reasons to Join the 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (September 19–20th):
- Watch Patrick Aebischer, President of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology-Lausanne (EPFL), present the new billion-euro Human Brain Project
- Ask Alexandra Morehouse, VP Brand Management at Kaiser Permanente, her views on on the future of personal brain health
- Learn from Tan Le, CEO of Emotiv Lifesciences, how they raised over $1 million via a crowdfunding campaign for a new EEG-headset
- Talk with Sandra Bond Chapman, Founder of the Center for BrainHealth at the University of Texas at Dallas, about the new Brain Performance Institute
- Discuss with Dan Fox, Senior VP Corporate Development at Discovery Communications, why Discovery invested in Lumosity
- Learn from Alvaro Fernandez, CEO of SharpBrains, key digital brain health trends
- Explore with Hyong Un, Head of Employee Assistance Programs at Aetna, new brain-based corporate wellness initiatives
- Discover how Bruce Wexler, NIH Director’s Award Winner and Professor of Psychiatry at Yale University, is helping integrate cognitive training with physical therapy
- Watch Jeff Zimman, Chairman of Posit Science, discuss their strategic partnerships with AAA and AARP
- Ask Misha Pavel, Program Director at the National Science Foundation, about opportunities related to the Smart and Connected Health portfolio
Now, if you still need more reasons…remember that the Summit will gather over 30 Speakers of this caliber.
Since this is a virtual event, it requires no travel. Participants use their computers to watch the presentations, to ask questions to the speakers, and to interact with each other. A private LinkedIn Group will start next week, allowing for early connections and discussions.
We encourage you to learn more about the Summit, and to join it if it sounds interesting to you. You can learn more about the excellent Summit Agenda, and REGISTER HERE to participate. (25%-off discount code: sharpsummit)
The Steering Group of the 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
Alvaro Fernandez, CEO & Co-Founder, SharpBrains
Andrew Lee, Vice President at Aetna
Corinna Lathan, Founder and CEO of AnthroTronix
Hilal Lashuel, Associate Professor at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology-Lausanne (EPFL)
Jayne Plunkett, Head of Casualty Reinsurance at Swiss Re
Matthew Bishop, New York Bureau Chief of The Economist
Olivier Oullier, Professor of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at Aix-Marseille University
Tan Le, CEO of Emotiv Lifesciences