Quick heads-up: Early-bird registration to the first Neurogaming conference expires on April 1st, 2013. Check out the agenda now and see if you want to join a great roster of industry speakers. I’ll be running this session on May 1st:
Think, Think, Think: Cognitive Gaming Platforms. This panel will discuss how breakthrough technologies like transcranial direct current stimulation, ultrasonic brain stimulation, eye tracking, and brain simulation are being used to to track, understand, and boost attention and cognitive performance of players, opening up new avenues for experience development.
- Mike Oxley, CEO and Founder, Foc.us
- Amy Kruse, Vice President, RealWorld NeuroBridge, Intific
- Barbara Hanna, CEO, NeuroMatters
- Joe Hardy, VP Research and Development, Lumos Labs
- Chris Berka, CEO and Co-founder, Advanced Brain Monitoring
- Moderator: Alvaro Fernandez, CEO and Founder, SharpBrains