How will you be celebrating Brain Awareness Week next week (March 11th-17th , 2013)?
Here’s a suggestion: you can start watching, at a special 95% pricing discount, more than 25 hours of exclusive presentations from over 40 leading minds as they discuss the latest on applied neuroplasticity and brain health. These presentations, which took place during the 2012 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, shed light on some of the most important priorities for brain health today and in the future:
- How can the health industry better incorporate the body’s most vital organ?
- How are consumer beliefs and behaviors towards brain health and brain training evolving?
- Which professional groups are ideally positioned to become “brain fitness coaches”?
- How can neuroscience inform special education?
- How can Big Data and global internet access transform brain health practices?
–> You can ORDER A $15 PASS NOW (regular price is $295). Pass holders receive two-month log-in access to the online presentations, beginning on March 11th.
What Speakers and Participants say about the 2012 SharpBrains Summit:
- “The SharpBrains Summit is a rare vehicle for getting multiple expert perspectives on current developments in improving brain function in a concise and clear way.” — Dr. Michael Posner, Professor Emeritus, University of Oregon
- “Great example of how bringing scientific leaders and innovators together can spur thoughtful discussion about our most vital organ – the brain.” — Dr. Sandra Bond Chapman, Director, Center for BrainHealth at The University of Texas at Dallas
- “The SharpBrains Summit provides common ground for practitioners, scientists and industry leaders to work towards the common goal of driving brain health and fitness forward with a thoughtful, analytical and practical approach.” — Kate Sullivan, Director of the Brain Fitness Center at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center
- An impressive virtual convocation of leading scientists and developers and adopters of cognitive enhancement technology.” — Dr. Robert Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology-Neuropsychology, UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience
- “A very time-efficient manner to get a state of the art update on the latest innovations in assessing and promoting brain health, and from the comfort of your own office.” — Dr. Keith Wesnes, Practice Leader, Bracket/ United BioSource Corporation
- A convenient and surprisingly compelling forum for catching up on applied cognitive research from leaders in the field and for helping shape future brain health care.” — Dr. Yaakov Stern, Cognitive Neuroscience Division Leader, Columbia University