Welcome to our blog! We want to be your window into the emerging field of science-based Brain Fitness, and its implications for Health & Wellness, Education, Leadership, and more.
We hope this page will help you enjoy, and contribute to, our blog.
- Brain Fitness Software Market Sprouts Wings
- Cognition: the Brain Fitness Movement
- SharpBrains is becoming a “must read” blog
- Sharp brain appreciations
Brain Exercises (click here)
- Stroop Test for Inhibition
- Fascinating Quick Video Experiment on Attention
- The Blind Beggar
- What do You See?
Our Brain Coach Answers Your Questions (click here)
- Aren’t crosswords and sudoku enough brain exercise?
- How do Physical and Brain/Mind Fitness Interact?
- I’m a mother of 2 with a career. Are there any quick ways to reduce stress?
Neuroscientist Interview Series and Profiles (click here)
- On Working Memory Training: Dr. Torkel Klingberg
- On Cognitive Simulations: Prof. Daniel Gopher
- On Learning: Dr. James Zull
- Dr. Marian Diamond
Education (click here)
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Education
- Exercising Our Brains class at the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute
Health & Wellness (click here)
- Waltzing your Way to Fitness
- Menopause: Crisis or Just Change?
- Brain Food: The Value of Nutritional Supplements
Leadership and Corporate Training (click here)
Cognitive and Emotional Skills (this category includes a number of topics, which you can easily find in the list on the right)
Stress (click here)
ADD/ADHD (click here)
On Brain Fitness and Cognitive Neuroscience 101 (click here)
Brain Anatomy and Imaging (click here)
- Exercise your brain with our brain teasers. Enjoy them here. And think about friends, family and colleagues who may enjoy them too
- Email a post to a friend: use the envelope icon at the bottom right corner of each post
- Subscribe to the posts and comments with the RSS feed
- Add a comment: we love it when people add to the conversation!
- Link to our blog if you have a blog, or suggest to other bloggers you know that they link to us
- Email us articles, puzzles, links, any fun thing!