Over the last 2 years we have posted close to 100 puzzles, teasers, riddles, and every kind of form of mental exercise.
Below you have a selection of the most popular ones among SharpBrains readers, based on the number of comments left, and the total number of people who have visited them. Without further ado…here you are:
Top 15 Puzzles Teasers and Riddles for the Brain
1. Can you count?: Basketball attention experiment (Interactive).
2. Which way is the bus heading?.
3. Words in your brain: do you know where words are “stored” in your brain?.
4. Please Spot the Differences.
5. Do you think you know the colors?: Quick, try the Stroop Test.
6. Clinically proven Stress Management tip.
7. Riddle for the Whole Brain: The Blind Beggar.
9. Puzzles Teasers for the Weekend: a few challenges to exercise your attention and working memory.
10. Consider Linda’s job prospects: riddle, or obvious?.
11. Count the Fs in this sentence.
12. Please find the missing number here.
13. How many… exercise your Frontal and Parietal lobes.
14. Mental Imagery and Spatial Rotation challenge.
15. Enjoy this Sunday Afternoon Quiz.
As a bonus, you can also try and write some Brainy Haikus. To inspire you, below you have a few haikus written by our readers (given that novelty, variety and challenge are important for our brains, writing haikus equals –for most of us who are not haiku specialists– another form of puzzles teasers to exercise our brains).
Love, college, career.
A new world of transitions.
Will I survive? Yes.
My release technique,
Forgive, forget, love all,
Meditate on that!
Through the microscope,
slice of brain stains pink and blue,
the wonder of thought.
Justin the genieus
Must spell check the word genius
to post this Haiku
- GTB, the skeptic, says
Haiku’s are easy
But sometimes they don’t make sense
If you want more puzzles and teasers, you can always visit our BrainTeasers page.