Heads-up: During Expo Day (this Thursday, December 8th) several great Partners and Sponsors of the 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit will showcase their latest initiatives and solutions.
This is the schedule of activities–we hope you can join us!
8.30-9am. Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at The Bridge Builders Collaborative, will present an Overview of the Mind Training Space.
9-9.30am. Dr. Bob Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology & Neuropsychology at UCLA, will announce the Disruptive Technology Initiative by the American Academy of Clinical Neuropsychology (AACN).
9.30-10am. Ron Riesenbach, Managing Director of the Canadian Centre for Aging and Brain Health Innovation (CC-ABHI), will present Spark and three other new funding programs.
Read the rest of this entry »
We’re thrilled to announce the first round of speakers at the upcoming 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (December 6-8th). More to come…stay tuned! (and register soon to benefit from early-bird rates)
We can’t wait to discuss the latest work and insights from…
- Dr. Alison Fenney, Executive Director of the Neurotechnology Industry Organization
- Alvaro Fernandez, CEO of SharpBrains
- Dr. Bob Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology & Neuropsychology at UCLA
- Dr. Brian Iacoviello, Director of Scientific Affairs at Click Therapeutics
- Charlie Hartwell, Operating Partner at The Bridge Builders Collaborative
- Derek Luke, CEO of InteraXon
- Dr. Eddie Martucci, CEO of Akili Interactive Labs
- Dr. Elizabeth Zelinski, Director of the Center for Digital Aging at the Davis School of Gerontology
- Jessica Poulin, Managing Director of the Arrowsmith Program
- Dr. Kenneth Kosik, Co-Director of the Neuroscience Research Institute at UC-Santa Barbara
- Margaret Moore, Co-Founder of the Institute of Coaching at McLean Hospital
- Michael Meagher, President of Cogniciti
- Dr. Peter Whitehouse, Professor of Neurology at Case Western Reserve University
- Rita Carter, Science writer and BBC Contributor
- Ruth Poliakine Baruchi, CEO of MyndYou
- Dr. Sarah Banks, Head of Neuropsychology at the Cleveland Clinic Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health
- Dr. Tej Tadi, CEO of MindMaze
What will you be doing on Thursday April 21st?
We encourage you to join a fascinating SharpBrains webinar that day, and discover 50 core facts required to better navigate and apply latest brain science. Our distinguished Faculty–Dr. Robert Bilder @ UCLA, Tan Le @ Emotiv, Alvaro Fernandez @ SharpBrains–will clarify hot topics such as genetics vs. lifestyle, IQ vs creativity and resilience, left/ right brain hemispheres, cognitive enhancement, brain supplements, learning styles, brain training, meditation, neurofeedback, neurogenesis, neuroplasticity, and more.
When: Thursday, April 21st, 2016. 10:30am-noon US Pacific Time/ 1.30-3pm US Eastern Time.
To Learn More & Register:
- Click HERE (USD 50)
- 20%-off discount code for the SharpBrains community: SB20
Cheers and let’s all become well-informed brain owners and brain health ambassadors!
UCLA study reveals treatment for women with breast cancer suffering cognitive difficulties (HealthCanal):
“UCLA researchers have developed a program that could improve the day-to-day lives of women with breast cancer by addressing post-treatment cognitive difficulties, sometimes known as “chemo brain,” which can affect up to 35 percent of women after their treatments Read the rest of this entry »
Enjoy this great session held at the 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit, featuring:
- Dr. Susan Jewell, President of the International Space Medicine Consortium
- Dr. Robert Bilder, Chief of Medical Psychology-Neuropsychology at UCLA Semel Institute for Neuroscience
- Dr. Bill Reichman, President of Baycrest
- Chair: Rajiv Pant, Chief Technology Officer of The New York Times