Nov 24, 2014 0
Update: Should Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (not antidepressant drugs) be the first-line treatment for depression?
Time for SharpBrains’ November e-newsletter, featuring a wealth of brain health insights, neuroscience and psychology research reports…and some fun brain teasers. Enjoy!
- Should Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (not antidepressant drugs) be the first-line treatment for depression?
- Access the slides and insights from 40+ speakers @ 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Debate: Is there a link between ADHD and Creativity?
- The “Holy Grail”: How to drive behavior change by harnessing neuroplasticity and emotions
- Top 10 recent scientific studies on the value of mindfulness in education
- Growing evidence that vitamin, folic acid supplements do not improve cognitive performance or prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Shift work chronically impairs cognition
- ADHD @ high schools: Clear mismatch between the evidence and the practice
- A Call to Action: Improving brain & mental health via digital platforms, neuroplasticity research and the White House BRAIN initiative
- Brain training 2.0: Adding 3D Navigation to maximize fidelity
- Harnessing big data and videogames to deliver personalized cognitive training
- How biometrics and cognitive training can help improve athletic performance
Finally, you may want to try these quick brain teasers to exercise your attention and working memory.
Enjoy a happy Thanksgiving and a great month of December!
- The SharpBrains Team