In case you missed them, here you have a few recent brain teasers and games. t is always good to stimulate our minds and to learn a bit about how our brains work.
You can find many more brain teasers and games, for kids and adults, by visiting the Top 50 Brain Teasers and Games that our readers have enjoyed the most. Enjoy!
Several SharpBrains friends recommend the recent 3-part National Geographic TV mini-series Brain Games focused on Perception, Attention and Memory. You can learn about the series and experiment a good number of visual illusions Here.
You may also enjoy this article on Visual Illusions in Art and Science, and these classic illusions from our own brain teaser library:
- The Muller-Lyer Illusion.
– Don’t try this with your partner, or you may fight.
– How many colors do you see in The Hermann Grid?
– This is less obvious than it may appear.
– Is this a circle or what?
– Are these 2 rows parallel?
– What do you see?