Dec 4, 2012 Comments Off
By: Alvaro Fernandez
We are proud to release today what we believe is our best market intelligence report so far, tracking how fully automated applications designed to assess, monitor and/ or enhance cognition and brain functioning are transforming brain health, and health overall.
Here are a few examples of what we mean by Digital Brain Health, selected from among the 5 Market Leaders and 10 Companies to Watch in 2013/2014 identified through our comprehensive analysis.
- A 30-minute online brain health assessment and personalized brain fitness program used by large companies like Nationwide Insurance and Accenture to improve employee’s productivity and mental wellness
- An online cognitive training program offered by several large AAA chapters to members age 50+ to improve driving safety
- A computerized cognitive behavioral therapy offered by the NHS in the UK as a first-line intervention for anxiety and depression
- A fully digital headset and platform that measures basic brain states (such as level of attention) and is being used to help people meditate better and reduce ADHD symptoms
- An iPad-based assessment that tracks cognitive performance over time to help detect concussions among football/ hockey players and military personnel Read the rest of this entry »