About: Luc P. Beaudoin
Profile: Dr. Luc P. Beaudoin is Adjunct Professor of Cognitive Science and of Education at Simon Fraser University. He specializes in theoretical and applied cognitive science. He has been doing research and development on integrated learning environments since 2001. He is also doing research and development in the areas of cognitive productivity, affect, sleep onset and insomnia. He was amongst the first employees of two of Canada's most successful high tech startups (as software developer and writer). He has also been Assistant Professor of Military Psychology and Leadership.
Posts by Luc P. Beaudoin:
- To boost productivity and cognition in the Knowledge Age, prioritize Deep work, avoid the Shallows, and Self-Quantify
- 5 ideas to help knowledge workers increase lifelong learning and productivity
- For a good night’s rest, combine general sleep hygiene with mindful and cognitive techniques
- 7 Key Lessons from the 2011 SharpBrains Summit: Retooling Brain Health for the 21st Century
- Apple iPad Thumbs-Up: Brain Fitness Value, and Limitations