About: Dr. David Rabiner
Profile: Dr. David Rabiner is a child clinical psychologist and Director of Undergraduate Studies in the Department of Psychology and Neuroscience at Duke University. He publishes Attention Research Update, an online newsletter that helps parents, professionals, and educators keep up with the latest research on ADHD, and teaches the online course How to Navigate Conventional and Complementary ADHD Treatments for Healthy Brain Development.
Posts by Dr. David Rabiner:
- Study: Don’t overlook sleep difficulties in children with ADHD; they may impair functioning as much as ADHD itself
- Study: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) + Medication outperforms CBT alone to treat ADHD symptoms among adults. At the same time…
- Study: Early-childhood attention skills help predict long-term academic success better than IQ, socioemotional skills, or socioeconomic status
- How children’s ADHD symptoms affect parents’ feelings & parenting behavior
- Discouraging new findings about pediatric care for children with ADHD: Often, best-practice guidelines are not followed