About: Dr. Bill Klemm
Profile: W. R. (Bill) Klemm, D.V.M., Ph.D. Scientist, professor, author, speaker As a professor of Neuroscience at Texas A&M University, Bill has taught about the brain and behavior at all levels, from freshmen, to seniors, to graduate students to post-docs. His recent books include Thank You Brain For All You Remember and Core Ideas in Neuroscience.
Posts by Dr. Bill Klemm:
- In the Age of Google, Should Schools Teach Memorization Skills?
- 8 Tips To Remember What You Read
- Memory Problems? Perhaps you are Multi-tasking
- What You Can do to Improve Memory (and Why It Deteriorates in Old Age)
- Improve Memory with Sleep, Practice, and Testing
- Try Thinking and Learning Without Working Memory
- New Neurons: Good News, Bad News