Jul 28, 2016
Time for a new edition of SharpBrains’ e-newsletter. Happy reading!
New brain research
- ACTIVE study: Well-targeted brain training might significantly reduce dementia risk
- To improve brain health you need BOTH aerobic and cognitive exercise
- A new era of brain cartography, powered by neuroimaging and machine learning
New tools for brain health and performance
- Akili raises an additional $11.9M; brings Amgen, Merck, Pfizer and Shire to the digital medicine table
- Shaping the Future of Human Enhancement
- Is Mental Health ready to start transitioning towards measurable brain circuits, away from subjective symptoms?
- Seeing cognitive diversity as an asset to build on, not a problem to avoid
- To stimulate your brain, find new ways to challenge yourself every day
- Adding mindfulness to the PTSD therapist’s toolkit
- 10 complimentary passes for 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit announced
Finally, a quick reminder: Early-bird rates to participate in the 2016 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (December 6-8th) end on September 15th. Please consider registering early to benefit from those discounted rates and to help us shape the Summit Agenda! Learn More and Register HERE.
Have a great month of August,
The SharpBrains Team