Dec 29, 2015
Dear SharpBrains friend,
Let us wish you Happy Holidays and Happy New Year, and share a few resources and insights that may come handy in 2016.
Resources to enhance brain fitness in 2016:
- Brain fitness tips to improve concentration and memory
- Brain teasers to flex two key mental muscles: attention and working memory
- To address the upcoming Alzheimer’s “epidemic”, let’s approach 2016 with these 4 Pillars of Alzheimer’s Prevention
- Mindfulness or Mind Control at Work?
New brain research:
- One more brain myth bites the dust: There’s no Male Brain, or Female Brain; There’s Human Brain
- Physical exercise can enhance neuroplasticity in adult brains, accelerating neural repair
- Study points to growing cognitive gap between high-volume TV watchers and infrequent watchers
- Why Super Mario 3D World may train your brain better than Angry Birds
Take-aways from the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit:
- Key take-aways from the 2015 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Brain Health in the Pervasive Neurotechnology Era
- At the frontier of Big Data and Brain Health
- How to watch all Summit recordings
Meanwhile, in Japan…
- Now in Japanese, The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness
- SharpBrains’ Brain Fitness Guide is becoming a bestseller book in Japan!
- Nestle launches Wellness Club in Japan integrating Nutritionists and Brain Trainers
Best wishes for a sharp, healthy and happy 2016!
The SharpBrains Team