Oct 31, 2014
Time for SharpBrains’ October e-newsletter, featuring the usual wealth of insights and resources and, above all, thanking the 215 participants in 17 countries who joined an amazing 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit! (each blue dot represents a participant or group of participants).
(We are now digesting everything discussed during 3 intense days, and trying to enjoy a relaxing weekend…)
- Dr. Dharma Singh Khalsa (Alzheimer’s Research & Prevention Foundation): “You’re not a prisoner of your DNA”
- 10 Ways To Improve Health & Well-being Based On Latest Non-Invasive Neurotechnologies
- Challenge: Helping consumers separate brain training wheat from brain games chaff
- (Yes, in Spanish) Hábitos para una vida laboral más próspera
- Neurotechnologies to visualize (and why not enhance) brain circuits
- Wider use of EEG measurements in emergency care
- To reduce ADHD epidemic, promote (concussion-free) sports and physical activity programs?
- Next in mental health: Preventive interventions to strengthen working memory
- Brain Performance Dashboards @ 2014 SharpBrains Virtual Summit
- Out: crossword puzzles. In: digital cognitive assessments and training
- Start-up Thync raises $13 million to market transcranial stimulation via consumer wearable
- Focused ultrasound as emerging method of non-invasive neurotechnology
Have a great month of November!