Dec 20, 2013
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Time for SharpBrains’ December 2013 e-newsletter, featuring a variety of resources, brain teasers and articles. Enjoy the reading…and Happy Holidays!
- Article: 4 Essential (and Overlooked) Facts About Your Brain and Your Mind (via Creativity Post)
- Video: How to Optimize Brain Health and Performance at Any Age (via New York Public Library and YouTube)
- Book discount: The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness via Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk (discount expires this Sunday, December 22nd!)
- Brain teasers to understand and boost cognitive abilities
- Test your Brain with these Teasers and Visual Illusions
Research and industry news:
- Neuroeducation: Top findings to update education and learning
- Debunking the left-brain/ right-brain myth
- Study: Does Mindfulness Meditation training help adults with ADHD?
- Study: Questioning the cognitive benefits of music classes
- Understanding the impact of concussions on the brain
- Rosetta Stone to buy Vivity Labs, developer of Fit Brains brain training games
Please remember that we are hosting a number of webchats in January to discuss your impressions and questions about The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness: How to Optimize Brain Health and Performance at Any Age (284 pages; 2013), so we hope you can spend some time reading the book over the holidays, and perhaps even discuss it with friends and relatives.
We wish you Happy Holidays and a Prosperous 2014!