Jul 30, 2013
Time for SharpBrains’ July 2013 e-newsletter, featuring a variety of resources and articles at the frontier of applied neuroplasticity and brain fitness. Enjoy the brain food!
- Interview: The SharpBrains Guide, adopted as core reader in neuroscience and coaching course
- New Discussion Guide for The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness
- “Use it or lose it” requires travelling out of our comfort zone
- Reading or watching TV tonight?
- Can mental training in compassion lead to altruistic behavior and better health?
- Book review of Ungifted: Intelligence Redefined
- Workouts at the (New Yorker) brain gym
- FDA clears use of EEG-based ADHD test
- Nebraska football team developing 10-minute concussion test
- Brain training going mainstream: new center at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Can electricity-based brain stimulation harness neuroplasticity safely?
Finally, please make sure to review the impressive Speaker Roster at the upcoming 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (Sept 19-20, held over the Internet so there is no need to travel). We hope you can join us!
Have a great summer.