Apr 10, 2013
The 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit will feature nearly 40 of the world’s top scientists, innovators and decision-makers addressing the central theme of “How Can Neuroscience-based Innovation Enhance Behavioral and Brain Health?”
The two-day virtual summit will include eight to ten panel discussions chaired by some of the world’s most accomplished and inspiring young trailblazers, recognized as Young Global Leaders (YGLs) by the World Economic Forum. The seven YGLs who have joined the Summit’s Steering Group are:
- Alvaro Fernandez, CEO of SharpBrains (YGL Class of 2012);
- Andrew Lee, VP of Emerging Business at Aetna (YGL Class of 2011);
- Corinna Lathan, CEO of AnthroTronix (YGL Class of 2006);
- Hilal Lashuel, Associate Professor at The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology-Lausanne (EPFL) (YGL Class of 2012);
- Jayne Plunkett, Head of Casualty Reinsurance at Swiss Re (YGL Class of 2010);
- Olivier Oullier, Professor of Behavioral and Brain Sciences at France’s Aix-Marseille University (YGL Class of 2011); and
- Tan Le, CEO of Emotiv Lifesciences (YGL Class of 2009).
To Learn More and Register, visit 2013 SharpBrains Virtual Summit: How Can Neuroscience-based Innovation Enhance Behavioral and Brain Health?