Feb 21, 2013
Just a quick note: next Wednesday, February 27th, we’ll host the second and last webinar to discuss key market and competitive analyses based on “The Digital Brain Health Market 2012-2020: Web-based, mobile and biometrics-based technology to assess, monitor and enhance cognition and brain functioning”, our new market report.
When and how: Wednesday, February 27th, from 1 to 2pm ET. The webinar is reserved for organizations who order the market report. The agenda will include:
- Main market and competitive analyses and forecasts
- Brief updates from CES 2013 in Las Vegas and the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting in Davos
- NSF report on Interactive Media, Attention and Well-being
- Introductions and open Q&A
–> To learn more about the market report and webinar, click HERE.
Report description: Published in January 2013, this new 211-page market report tracks developments at over fifty public and private companies offering fully automated applications designed to assess, monitor and/ or enhance cognition and brain functioning, and provides important industry data, insights and analysis to help executives, entrepreneurs, technology/ health innovators and policy makers navigate the opportunities and risks of the rapidly growing Digital Brain Health field. The report discusses the technology and market opportunities arising from growing neuroscience findings on healthy aging, peak performance, and a number of disorders such as attention deficits, dyslexia, stroke and traumatic brain injury, schizophrenia, mild cognitive impairment, and Alzheimer’s disease. The report also provides information and frameworks to help institutions make informed investment, partnering and purchase decisions.
The report includes:
- Survey: The complete results of an exclusive March-April 2012 market survey with 3,000+ respondents
- Vendor analysis: A proprietary Market & Research Momentum methodology to objectively analyze 47 technology vendors, combined with 53 in-depth company profiles
- Proprietary Market data: 2005–2012 market estimates and 2013–2020 market projections per customer segment and technology type
- Innovation case studies: Ten detailed case studies
- Research analysis: 23 Research Executive Briefs written by leading scientists at prominent research labs