Jun 6, 2012
By: Alvaro Fernandez
These are the 8 questions that 170+ participants in the 2012 SharpBrains Virtual Summit (Twitter hashtag #svs12), starting tomorrow, will discuss:
- How will Health incorporate Brain?
- How can empowered consumers monitor their own brain health?
- Where will neuroplasticity-based interventions be accessed, and how will they be regulated and paid for?
- What are consumer beliefs and behaviors around brain training today, and how will they evolve?
- Cognitive training vs. videogames vs. biofeedback: what “conditions” seem to influence transfer from training to real life benefit?
- How will the era of Big Data and Global Virtual Access transform brain health?
- Which professional groups are best positioned to become mainstream “brain fitness coaches”?
- What paths to market and business models will enable the commercialization of research-based innovation?
–> To check out full Summit Agenda, click HERE
–> To check out 35+ Speakers, click HERE
–> To Register and Participate, click HERE