Jan 20, 2012
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Dear Council Members,
First of all, have an excellent 2012. Here you have a few important updates, including our first conference call in 2012:
1) Upcoming Council Call to discuss 2011 SharpBrains Summit’s final meeting report and priorities for 2012 SharpBrains Summit.
- Confirmed Speakers: Alvaro Fernandez (SharpBrains), Margaret Morris and Muki Hansteen-Izora (Intel Corporation), Joshua Steinerman (ProGevity Neuroscience, CRI Worldwide).
- To RSVP and access call-in details, click on Council’s Monthly Calls. The call will be recorded, so if you can’t participate live you’ll be able to listen to it afterwards.
- Vycor Medical, Inc. Acquires Sight Science Limited, a Highly Complementary Business for NovaVision
- Baycrest and ZoomerMedia Limited Launch Strategic Co-Branding and Content Partnership
- Call for Papers for 2013 Special Issue on Cognitive Training
- Brain Resource Appoints Gregory Bayer as U.S. CEO
- On the importance of objective, independent data and analysis
- Raytheon BBN Awarded $10.5 Million to Develop Game-Based Training Methods and Systems to Improve Decision-Making
3) We encourage you to submit guest posts to SharpBrains.com and help educate/ inform a growing audience; please let me know if you have any questions about this. To learn more, click on How to Submit a Guest Post to SharpBrains.com.
4) Also, please check out our new online course, designed for the college-educated general public: How to Be Your Own Brain Fitness Coach in 2012 (March 2012). It may be a bit introductory for you given your access to professional-grade SharpBrains materials, but feel free to participate and to spread the word with others. We already have 75+ high-caliber and very motivated registered learners in over 10 countries.
Looking forward to talking to a good number of you next Tuesday!