Dec 8, 2011
Tomorrow, December 9th, at 11am Pacific Time/ 2pm Eastern Time, we will host a Live Q&A with David DiSalvo, author of What makes your brain happy and why you should do the opposite.
You can schedule an email reminder now or simply join us tomorrow by clicking Here. Questions and answers will be written. Sample questions we’ll discuss:
- Why does it seem that our brain is wired to lead us in directions that do not serve our best interests?
- Why is awareness so crucial to changing behavior?
- Why are we such bad forecasters of our future thought and behavior?
- How can we change patterns of behavior that are not serving us well?
- Are the brain’s hard-wired tendencies alterable?
You will be able to submit questions live, and you can also tweet them (starting now!) using #askdds hashtag.