Oct 25, 2011
Several SharpBrains friends recommend the recent 3-part National Geographic TV mini-series Brain Games focused on Perception, Attention and Memory. You can learn about the series and experiment a good number of visual illusions Here.
You may also enjoy this article on Visual Illusions in Art and Science, and these classic illusions from our own brain teaser library:
- The Muller-Lyer Illusion.
– Don’t try this with your partner, or you may fight.
– How many colors do you see in The Hermann Grid?
– This is less obvious than it may appear.
– Is this a circle or what?
– Are these 2 rows parallel?
– What do you see?