Mar 22, 2011
By: Alvaro Fernandez
We are pleased to make eleven important announcements about the upcoming 2011 SharpBrains Virtual Summit…eleven additional reasons to consider registering and joining our event and community next week.
- Intel Corporation, the “Sponsors of Tomorrow™”, and Lumos Labs have become Summit Gold Sponsors.
- SharpBrains will issue a Certificate of Attendance to participants (20 hours of continuing education).
- Jamie Wilson shares 20 reasons why virtual conferences are the future.
- NIH/ NIA Program Chief Molly Wagster will discuss the new NIH Toolbox for Assessment of Neurological and Behavioral Function.
- Yaakov Stern (Columbia), David Darby (CogState), Keith Wesnes (United BioSource) and Jeffrey Kaye (Orcatech) will explore The Role of Cognitive Health Monitoring Systems.
- Alvaro Fernandez (SharpBrains) and Muki Hansteen-Izora (Intel Corporation) will analyze The State of Innovation and Emerging Marketplace.
- You can still Register and obtain a complimentary copy of SharpBrains’ market report The State of the Brain Fitness Market 2010 (which includes market data, vendor analysis, innovation case studies, research briefs, and more.)
- Michael Merzenich (UCSF), Alvaro Pascual-Leone (Harvard), Walter Greenleaf (VirtuallyBetter) and Kate Sullivan (Walter Reed) will discuss how Innovation gets From Lab to Marketplace.
- Lumos Labs, Brain Resource, Cogmed, Baycrest, CogniFit, and Posit Science will present their latest tools and solutions during Expo Day.
- A total of 19 excellent Summit Partners help us expand Summit’s reach and influence.
- We are planning April/ May social gatherings for Summit participants in 5 cities: San Francisco, Los Angeles, Washington DC, NYC, and Toronto, and will help facilitate gatherings in any city/ region with at least 10 Summit participants.
Please visit the 2011 SharpBrains Summit website to Learn More and Register.
Also, please follow us via Twitter and spread the word about the Summit using hashtag #svs11
We look forward to “meeting” many of you next week! Please remember you can enter discount code sharp2011 in order to get 15% off registration fees.