Nov 30, 2010
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Over the last four years we have posted over 100 puzzles, teasers, riddles, illusions, and every form of mental exercise that both challenges and enlightens our minds.
Below you have a selection of the ten most popular ones among SharpBrains readers. Enjoy!
Top Ten Brain Teasers and Games for Kids and Adults alike
1. Can you count?: Basketball attention experiment (Interactive).
2. Which way is the bus heading?.
3. Words in your brain: do you know where words are “stored” in your brain?.
4. Please Spot the Differences.
5. Do you think you know the colors?: Quick, try the Stroop Test.
6. Clinically proven Stress Management tip.
7. Riddle for the Whole Brain: The Blind Beggar.
9. Puzzles Teasers for the Weekend: a few challenges to exercise your attention and working memory.
10. Consider Linda’s job prospects: riddle, or obvious?.
In case that wasn’t enough…here’s a bonus: please try this Mental Rotation challenge.
And remember you can find many more brain teasers and brain games in our Teasers section.