Oct 27, 2008
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Below you have the brain games and teasers we have added in 2008 so far. Ready?
– October 2008: Top Brainy Haikus. Yours?.
– September 2008: What is going on with these pictures?.
– September 2008: 7 Brainteasers for Job Interviews.
– August 2008: Can you use mental self rotation to read a map?.
– August 2008: Spot the Differences! how many are there?.
– July 2008: Top 25 Brain and Mind Haikus. Yours?.
– June 2008: Consider Linda‘s job prospects.
– June 2008: Spot the DifferenceÃ‚Â for a frontal/ occipital/ parietal workout
– May 2008. Word game: stimulate your temporal lobe.
– April 2008. Your Haiku, Please?: please, a haiku in honor of brain research.
– April 2008. Attention Challenge: more than may meet the eye.
– March 2008. Boost your visuospatial skills: ready for some mental rotations?.
– March 2008. Making Ends Meet: what about a quick teaser?.
– February 2008. Words in your brain: do you know where words are “stored” in your brain?.
– January 2008. Monkeys and Brain Games: is your memory better than a chimp’s?.
– January 2008. Brain Exercises for the Weekend: a few challenges to train attention and working memory.