Jun 16, 2008
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Several hundred people participated in our first Brain Fitness Webinar Series, and are glad how the experiment well. We are already thinking of topics and speakers for a second one, so stay tuned!
In case you couldn’t attend them, we are sharing the slides we used (we did not record the webinar sessions). Here you go:
1) Webinar #1: Presentation Slides Here.
In “The State of the Brain Fitness Software Market, 2008, I provided an overview of the science, market, and vendor landscape of the emerging brain fitness software market, based on our recent market report.
– Target audience: Executives, professionals, investors, reporters and bloggers interested in learning more about the brain fitness market.
– More information: Market Report.
2) Webinar #2: Presentation Slides Here.
In “Brain Rules for Thinking Smarter, John Medina, developmental molecular biologist
and author of Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Striving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School emphasized the importance of physical exercise, stress management and avoiding multitasking altogether.
– Target audience: Anyone who wants to learn more about brain health and performance.
– More information: The Science of Thinking Smarter, by John Medina.
3) Webinar #3: Presentation Slides Here.
In “The Science and Practice of Brain Fitness, I provided an overview of the Brain 101, latest research findings and implications for how to improve brain health and performance based on my classes and speaking engagements.
– Target audience: Anyone who wants to learn more about brain health and performance
Have a good day!