May 29, 2008
By: Alvaro Fernandez
We had an informative webinar this Tuesday, discussing the State of the Brain Fitness Software market today, based on the findings in our Market Report. In case you missed it, you can find below a link to check out and download the PowerPoint slides I presented (just the visuals, without audio) to cover these areas:
1- The Four Pillars for Brain Health
2- Cognitive Abilities can Be Assesed and Trained
3- An emerging field, and poised to grow
4- A confusing player landscape. Think “What For”, not “Best”.
Please remember that we have 2 upcoming webinars, and you can still register!:
Webinar #2: In “Brain Rules for Thinking Smarter,” John Medina, developmental molecular biologist and author of Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Striving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School will emphasize the importance of physical exercise, stress management and avoiding multitasking altogether.
– Target audience: Anyone who wants to learn more about brain health and performance.
– More information: The Science of Thinking Smarter, by John Medina.
– Date and time: Tuesday June 3rd, 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT
Webinar #3: In “The Science and Practice of Brain Fitness,” I will provide an overview of the Brain 101, latest research findings and implications for how to improve brain health and performance based on my classes and speaking engagements.
– Target audience: Anyone who wants to learn more about brain health and performance
– Date and time: Tuesday June 10th, 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT
I hope you find this series stimulating.