May 12, 2008
By: Alvaro Fernandez
I have been travelling much over the last 2 weeks to speak at a number of conferences and universities. I promised I would be sharing some of the key highlights, but we have decided to do something better to do justice to the richness and complexity of the field we cover. We are going to launch an experiment: a Brain Fitness Webinar Series.
This inaugural Brain Fitness Webinar Series will consist of 3 free live sessions. The series covers the most fundamental advances in cognitive science and their implications for individuals, companies and organizations. And we are honored to have John Medina lead of the sessions!
Each event is independent, in topic and in registration process.
Webinar #1: In “The State of the Brain Fitness Software Market, 2008, I will provide an overview of the science, market, and vendor landscape of the emerging brain fitness software market, based on our recent market report on this growing category.
– Target audience: Executives, professionals, investors, reporters and bloggers interested in learning more about the brain fitness market.
– More information: Market Report.
– Date and time: Tuesday May 27th, 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT
Webinar #2: In “Brain Rules for Thinking Smarter, John Medina, developmental molecular biologist and author of Brain Rules: 12 Principles for Striving and Thriving at Work, Home, and School will emphasize the importance of physical exercise, stress management and avoiding multitasking altogether.
– Target audience: Anyone who wants to learn more about brain health and performance.
– More information: The Science of Thinking Smarter, by John Medina.
– Date and time: Tuesday June 3rd, 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT
Webinar #3: In “The Science and Practice of Brain Fitness,” I will provide an overview of the Brain 101, latest research findings and implications for how to improve brain health and performance based on my classes and speaking engagements.
– Target audience: Anyone who wants to learn more about brain health and performance
– Date and time: Tuesday June 10th, 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT
I hope you find this series stimulating. Just pick the event that sounds more relevant to your interests!