Aug 22, 2007
By: Alvaro Fernandez
…that understandingÃ‚Â how our brains and minds workÃ‚Â may contribute to all of them.
Here you have some of the best blog carnivals (collections of blog posts on specific topics) we have contributed to this week:
- Grand Rounds: “brain exercise” is as important as nutrition, physical exercise and stress management.
- Green Living: let’s start the conversation about “sustainable brains”.
- Human Resources: isn’tÃ‚Â it obvious, yet often neglected,Ã‚Â that “human capital” rests on brain development and learning how to learn?.
- Brain Fitness Carnival: fully devoted to our topic.
- Video Game Bloggers: “games” can be good vehicles for cognitive and emotional training, if properly developed and used.
- Gene Genie: our genes are not destiny.
You can also check the Medicine 2.0Ã‚Â carnival that we hosted.