Jun 10, 2007
By: Caroline Latham
Here’s a quick quiz to test your memory and thinking skills which should work out your temporal and frontal lobes. See how you do!
- - Name the one sport in which neither the spectators nor the participants know the score or the leader until the contest ends.
- - What famous North American landmark is constantly moving backward?
- - Of all vegetables, only two can live to produce on their own for several growing seasons. All other vegetables must be replanted every year. What are the only two perennial vegetables?
- - What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
- - In many liquor stores, you can buy pear brandy, with a real pear inside the bottle. The pear is whole and ripe, and the bottle is genuine; it hasn’t been cut in any way. How did the pear get inside the bottle?
- - Only three words in Standard English begin with the letters “dw” and they are all common words. Name two of them.
- - There are 14 punctuation marks in English grammar. Can you name at least half of them?
- - Name the one vegetable or fruit that is never sold frozen, canned, processed, cooked, or in any other form except fresh.
- - Name 6 or more things that you can wear on your feet beginning with the letter “S.”
Click here for the answers.