Mar 13, 2007
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Great March 19th issue of Newsweek Magazine, announcing the hiring of science writer Sharon Begley, who leads the cover story on The Evolution Revolution.Ã‚Â You will find:
- The New Science of Human Evolution: “The new science of the brain and DNA is rewriting the history of human origins”.
- Live Talk: Sharon Begley on the new science of evolution
- Think Thin To Get ThinÃ‚Â by Judith Beck (daughter of Aaron Beck, the founder of cognitive therapy, applying CT techniques to weight loss).
- Compassion Fatigue Hits Vet Caregivers:Ã‚Â “For thousands who treat veterans suffering from posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), ‘compassion fatigue’ is a very real problem”Ã‚Â
- “The literary landscape that shaped the baby boomers”
Talking about DNA, my wife and I just ordered our participation kit from National Geographic: The Genographic ProjectÃ‚Â to learn more about our origins. Looks like a very worthy project. She, from Russian and German recent ancestors; me, born in Spain’s Basque Country. We will see what we find out!