Oct 20, 2006
By: Alvaro Fernandez
Puzzle: You may be wondering how it is possible that my writing style suddenly improved so much. Now the posts are engaging, enlightening, and fun. Maybe I am using one of our Brain Fitness Programs, with fast and amazing results?
Solution: please welcome Caroline, our contributing editor of the blog, who started writing last week such good posts as:
– Today’s great Brain Puzzle for the Whole Brain: The Blind Beggar
– Nutritional Supplements and Brain Fitness
– Visual Perception Brain Teaser
– Brain Coach Answers: How Can I Be More Creative? Is Creativity a Part of BrainÃ‚Â Fitness?
– Social Intelligence and Mirror Neurons
– Social Intelligence and the Frontal Lobes
– More Weight, Less Memory – Connections Between Physical and Brain Fitness
– Brain Yoga: Stress — Killing You Softly
– Brain Coach Answers: Aren’t crosswords and sudoku sufficient brain exercise?
We will start signing our respective posts, even if we collaborate on them, so that you know who to complain to first 🙂