Brain exercise: draw the face of a penny, please

How many pennies have you seen in your life?

Can you recognize the face of a penny, with all its elements, now?new

You will probably find the answer in your pockets, not in your mind.

Comment: in reality, does anyone need to know exactly what the face of a penny looks like? We can probably survive without knowing it. Our attention and memory are selective.

1. Senia says:

I think it’s i or a. I’ll go with a.

2. Victoria says:

Answer: g

3. casey says:

hahah the answer is a or G you cant read the words in od we trust so you cant be shure

4. miss says:

we dont have pennies from where i come from, so i couldnt try that

5. liam says:

our pennies just depict the queens head looking right with her name and some othe dudes going around the outside of it.

6. Sam says:

The face is Abe Lincolns, The rest is just words.

7. Aaron says:

I was thinking between a and g, but I think a penny has the longer curve on top, so I’m going with G, final answer 😛

8. Pris says:

I guess its “g”

The image looks corrects, but I can not read the facts

9. Mark says:

the answer is A. not that hard folks

10. Susie says:

I don’t think the point is whether or not this exercise is “hard.” Hard is a relative term when dealing with memory, in my humble opinion. For example, one who makes his or her living making pennies may scoff at anyone who could not recognize the correct penny. However, the same individual may feel quite out of his or her element when asked how many red stripes are on the red and white striped hat of Dr. Seuss’s character “The Cat in the Hat” without looking. However, many children could quickly tell you that the answer is three. What’s relevant to one person may not be all that important to another person. Thank goodness we don’t remember every single detail of every item we’ve seen in our lives. We’d go stark raving mad!

11. usmc3062 says:

It can’t be a there is only 3 numbers in the date on a

12. Niels says:

I’ve never seen a penny, do you have a eurocent?